How To Learn More About StageMagazineOnline.com
Here's how to find out more about StageMagazineOnline.com:
1. Go to http://www.StageMagazineOnline.com
2. Click "Visitors, Click Here To Tour The Site"
3. Click to indicate that you are signing up as an individual or as a theater
4. Read the information that I have provided OR scroll to the bottom to sign up
5. Click one of the red "Let Me Join Now" buttons at the bottom
6. Read and Fill In the two forms that follow, inputting your credit card information on the second one (the site is FREE for 30 days, but we process your credit card with a $1 charge to keep all of our record straight - it's all explained in my information)
7. And then go back to the site and use the username and password that you created
8. We take everyone into the site as our guests for 30 Days at the Platinum Level so that they can see everything we offer. If you want JUST the Current Productions and the Audition Announcements (in the Call Board), then you'll want to downgrade within the 30 days to Silver Level. However, if you want theaters contacting YOU when they feel you are right for a production they are producing, you'll want to be sure to stay at least at the Gold Level, submit your Talent File, and then Theaters will search the Talent file and reach out to those they are interested in.
Please let me know if there is something else I can do to help.
Charlie Seymour Jr
PPS: To learn more about the site and how it operates, click on this link for a short video: